All founders except Hjaltland had been UNC members before.
The proclaimed mission is "to create and maintain:
- Peace and stability for our nations and our people;
- A united diplomatic front to better achieve our interests;
- Greater economic prosperity, especially alliance-wide commerce and infrastructure projects;
- A cultural exchange in the spheres of art and architecture;
- A pleasurable community for our people."
The leadership of the Entente is split in two: a day-to-day leadership called the Presidium and a military leadership called the Defense Council. The latter is appointed by the Presidium as deemed necessary. Foreign diplomatic contact happens through the General Secretary.